If you can get your hands on some fruit with the grocery shortages, you may want to try to grab some of these. Check out this post from the archives to see how you could get a more youthful look while you’re stuck inside!
Did you know that there are certain foods that not only help you stay fit, but also help contribute to a youthful look? I’m not saying that eating a whole package of, say, blueberries is going to make you look 21 again (as awesome as that would be). But here are the top five that can help contribute to your glow, courtesy of Health.com:
- Blueberries. Brighten skin and fight off free radical damage
- Avocado. Helps skin retain moisture
- Watermelon. Protects against ultraviolet light damage that causes wrinkles and dry skin
- Lobster. Reduces acne, and the zinc naturally found in it spurs skin renewal
- Pomegranate. Increases collagen and reduces ultraviolet light damage (perfect for those summer rays)
Looking good never tasted so sweet!
– Dan Mulcahey