ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – SOMERSET, NJ
Description: Beasley Media Group has an opportunity for an assertive, confident and competitive marketing professional to represent and sell broadcast and digital marketing advertising services directly to businesses in the Somerset/Middlesex, NJ market at Magic 98.3 and FOX Sports Radio New Jersey WCTC. The ideal candidate will have at least two to five years of media sales experience, including digital media, and a track record of successful business development. Responsibilities include growing and maintaining existing assigned accounts and budgets, acquiring new business accounts through cold calling and prospecting, as well as identifying client’s advertising and marketing objectives. The successful candidate must be able to work in a high energy and fast paced goal based environment, prepare and present customized solutions to meet client needs and cultivate and maintain relationships with by providing outstanding personalized service.
- Provide on air, digital and event based advertising and marketing solutions for clients that achieve their objectives, increase business and foster strong working relationships, including prospecting, use of research tools, data analysis, and consultative sales strategies.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to procure budgets and campaign approvals
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
- Participation at station/client events and promotions
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
- Must have a passion for sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional writing and creative presentation skills to sell customized marketing solutions and digital campaigns
- Goal oriented and money motivated
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent preferred, but not required
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Ed Silver, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group WMGQ/WCTC, Somerset NJ 08873
PART TIME PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT
Description: Beasley Media Group has an immediate part time opening for a Part Time Promotions Assistant at Magic 98.3/FOX Sports Radio New Jersey, in Somerset, NJ. This entry-level job is ideal for those who are passionate about radio and marketing and are looking to “get a foot in the door” at one of the nation’s leading broadcast companies. This position requires frequent participation at the stations’ promotions and events, including interaction with listeners. You will also be expected to develop and maintain relationships with our clients in a professional manner. You must be willing and able to drive station vehicles.
- Previous radio experience preferred;
- Must be available to work nights and weekends with select weekday availability;
- Proficiency with computers/MS Office;
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a team player;
- Must be creative, but also understand the “business” of radio;
- Must have an upbeat personality with the drive to go above and beyond;
- Must have a valid NJ driver’s license and stellar driving record.
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to:
Are you a hard working, outgoing student looking to get your foot in the door in broadcasting? Do you want to gain valuable experience in radio, marketing, public relations or sales? If so, the FOX Sports Radio New Jersey Promotions and Sales Departments are always looking for a few good interns. If you are a student looking to gain college credit for an internship and are looking to get started with a career in radio, promotions, marketing, or sales, please forward a resume to us!
For Promotions Internships:
Please email email@example.com or mail it to:
78 Veronica Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
Internships are offered year-round after MLK Day for the spring semester, Mother’s Day for the summer semester, and Labor Day for the fall semester. Resumes & cover letters should be received at least 3 weeks prior to the start of each semester.
VIEW Magic 98.3’s EEO report.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.