Homemade Remedies To Fight the Common Cold
There are a lot of options in the natural treatment of the common cold. I am bringing you my favorite home remedies of things you probably already have in your house.
If you are suffering from a cold, try some of these easy to prepare remedies out. Not only are they easy to do, they are more affordable than buying medicine. These remedies also help if you just don’t feel like going out to the pharmacy.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Tea– 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 Tablespoons Honey, Lemon Juice to taste, 1 Cup of Hot Water. Drink 3-4 times a day.
- Ginger Tea– 2 Teaspoons freshly grated Ginger Root, 1 Cup Hot Water. Drink 2-3 cups.
- Cinnamon Tea– 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon, 1 Teaspoon Honey, 1 Cup Hot Water (an effective spicy tea to relieve cough, congestion, and lower fever)
- Garlic Water– Mince 1-2 Cloves of Garlic and float in a small glass of water. (garlic can kick almost every sickness. Drink it fast so you don’t notice the taste)
- Eucalyptus Oil Face Steam– 4-5 Drops in a bowl of boiling water. Sit with your face over the bowl, cover your head with a towel to trap the steam, inhale deeply 5-10 minutes. (you should be able to breathe better if you have a stuffy nose)
- Onions and Garlic on the bottom of your Feet– (if all else fails) 1 Slice onion, 1 Slice Garlic, Few Drops of Olive Oil. Rub your feet with a little olive oil. Place the garlic and onion on the bottom of the feet. Wrap in saran wrap and place on a sock and sleep like this overnight. (onions and garlic pull toxins and heal the body)
- Feel Better!
Maryann would one day like you have her own herb garden to heal the world!