Primary Menu
(Photo by Daniel Bockwoldt - Pool/Getty Images)

TMZ says the TikTok user, who recently went viral after getting Gorilla Glue stuck in her hair, is now threatening to sue. Tessica Brown spent 22 hours in an emergency room over the weekend after using Gorilla Glue instead of hair glue. Health workers attempted to remove the glue with acetone, but it burned her scalp and later made the glue even harder. Tessica has raised over $9,000 on GoFundMe for her medical bills. Her hair has been rock-solid for an entire month.

Gorilla Glue Tweeted the following response: “We are aware of the situation and we are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident that Miss Brown experienced using our Spray Adhesive on her hair. This is a unique situation because this product is not indicated for use in or on hair as it is considered permanent. Our spray adhesive states in the warning label “do not swallow. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.”

Listen to What Are You Trending About: