Prior to Magic, I was a producer at WNEW FM New York. I've worked at Sirius Satellite Radio and WMTR in Morristown, just to name a few. I'm a proud military mom and now grandmother (!) who enjoys camping, knitting, crochet, genealogy (both traditional and genetic) and I am an unapologetic internet addict.
Q & A With Ginny Otte
1. Favorite Drink: water!
2. Favorite Desert: Tiramisu
3. Favorite Magic Artist: Eric Clapton
4. Favorite Place in Central Jersey: Point Pleasant
5. Favorite Actor/Actress: Al Pacino
6. Favorite Subject in School: Creative Writing
7. Favorite Vacation Spot: Letchworth State Park, NY
8. Favorite thing about Central Jersey: Who can pick?
9. Favorite TV show: Vikings
10 Favorite Movie: All time: The Godfather
11: Favorite Magazine: Psychology Today
12: What TV show Would you like a role on: Vikings!
13: Worst Job I Ever Had: Cab Driver
14: What Would You Do If You Weren't In Radio: Probably driving a cab.