Join Magic 98.3 for the Walk MS of North Brunswick on Sunday, April 29th from 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM, at Veterans Park in North Brunswick. The Magic Street Team will be giving away prizes, free tickets, and of course playing great music for while you walk!
Walk MS® brings you together with our community of passionate people to connect and raise funds to change the world for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis:
- Together, we’ve been walking since 1988;
- Walk MS has expanded in that time to take place at more than 500 locations;
- When you walk with us, you’re a part of the more than 300,000 people participating annually;
- As of 2017, you have helped us to raise more than $1 billion to drive groundbreaking research, provide life-changing services, and guarantee a supportive community for those who need it most.
When you participate in Walk MS, you are bringing us closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis. Together, we become a powerful force. Together, we will end MS forever.
Walk MS Details
- Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Start/Finish Location: Veterans Park – 1500 Roosevelt Ave, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
- Time: Site opens at 9:00 AM and the walk starts at 10:00 AM
- Contact Us
How Walk MS works:
You can register to participate in a Walk MS event as an individual or as a part of a team. Each Walk MS event is fully-accessible with one- and three-mile options and is supported by outstanding volunteers. Walk MS is also the perfect place to learn about the services and support offered by the National MS Society. Now is a great time to find a Walk MS event near you!
For more information visit NationalMSSociety.org!