Join Magic 98.3 at the Middlesex County Fall Job Fair sponsored by Middlesex Co. Workforce Development Board & the Township of Old Bridge and taking place from 10am to 1pm at Old Bridge Township Civic Center!
DRESS FOR A JOB INTERVIEW!
– Over 45 employers with current job openings.
– Resume review.
– Information on Middlesex County Services available for job seekers, out-of-school youth, etc.
– Multiple copies of your resume.
– Information needed to complete a job application such as employment history, references, education, licenses or certifications, etc.
– Pen and paper.
– For a list of participating employers go to www.middlesexcountynj.gov and search for – Job Fair – . The list will be available AFTER September 8.
– Text “workforce” to 56512 for information on additional opportunities.
This event is sponsored by the Middlesex County Workforce Development Board & Office of Workforce Development, the Township of Old Bridge, the Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders, and the New Jersey Department of Labor.
The Old Bridge Civic Center is located on Route 516 at Cottrell Road, Old Bridge. Use the Route 516 East Exit off Route 9.
The Job Fair will be in the Parks and Recreation Building.
Directions to Event:
Sponsored By: Middlesex Co. Workforce Development Board & the Township of Old Bridge
Event Contact: M. Walton
Phone: (732) 745-3970