On This edition of Life Advice, this time around we’re still taking money this week and how to be better at saving it rather than spending it – essentially what some experts call – “building wealth” or “planning for our financial futures.” Joining us is expert Winnie Sun with her top 10 Money Tips to Boost Your Budget and more.
(how to do a budget, ways to avoid pitfalls, what are the top pitfalls, what do we need to know now to set up for retirement, it’s never too late to begin – even after 50 or 60 …)
1. What is a budget – sounds simple but are we really aware of what it means to actually “live on one?”
2. How to make a budget but feel like you’re not deprived of having fun?
3. Avoiding pitfalls – the overspending, the over-shopping, impulse buying, living above our “means” or simply spending more than we make
4. What do we need to know to get set for retirement at every age?
5. It’s never too late to begin … a budget for every age and a lifestyle that’s comfortable
6. Financial tips for women versus men?