Magic 98.3, Aruba Tourism Authority, One Happy Island & Retro Fitness of North Brunswick, Hillsborough, Manville, Raritan & Hamilton wanna give you a chance to take a break from the craziness of the upcoming holiday season and “Relax and Rejuvenate” with a 3 night stay for two including round trip airfare to The Boardwalk Boutique Hotel, Aruba…Casual Luxury with Caribbean Soul!
Listen for the cue to call at 8, 11, 1, and 4! You’ll win a one week VIP Guest Pass to Retro Fitness, and be in the running for a 4-Day/3-night stay for two in a Coco Casita Room at the Boardwalk Boutique Hotel, Aruba! You’ll fly there non-stop with Airfare provided by Aruba Tourism Authority, ONE HAPPY ISLAND!
ENTER FOR A BONUS CHANCE TO WIN!
The Boardwalk Boutique Hotel, Aruba is family-run, celebrating 30 years, and set on the lush grounds of a historic coconut plantation! Features include a multi-experience pool, fitness and spa facility, a new lobby, and is known for spacious rooms in comfortable Caribbean style Casitas, and the Boutique Hotel’s signature patios, BBQ grills, and hammocks are featured with every Casita to create a “live like a local” experience!
Magic 98.3 CONTEST RULES
“RELAX AND REJUVENATE IN ARUBA” GIVEAWAY
These rules apply to Aruba Getaway November 2019 Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGQ Magic 98.3 (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at Station’s website apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on November 4, 2019, and end November 22, 2019.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on November 4, 2019 and ending on November 22, 2019 at approximately 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), 11:00 AM ET, 1:00 PM ET and 4:00 PM ET (except no 4:00PM ET cue on November 22, 2019) for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 732-545-8275 will win an On-Air Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of the entrant’s call, the entrant will be required to provide all information requested including the entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- Up to fifty-nine (59) Qualifiers will be selected on-air. Potential Qualifiers will be notified at the time of their call
- There will be up to a total of fifty-nine (59) On-Air Qualifying Prize winners and two (2) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Middlesex, Somerset, or Union County, New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Entrants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to fifty-nine (59) On-Air Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each On-Air Qualifying Prize is a one (1) week VIP Guest Pass to Retro Fitness of North Brunswick, Hillsborough, Manville, Hamilton, or Raritan. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each On-Air Qualifying Prize is $20. The guest pass will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Retro Fitness. Guest pass is not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will the guest pass be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Up to two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize is a trip for two (winner and one guest, age 21+) to Aruba and includes the following:
- (i) Three (3) nights hotel accommodations at The Boardwalk Boutique Hotel (one Coco Casita standard room/double occupancy);
- (ii) Two (2) vouchers for roundtrip, coach airfare for two (winner and one (1) guest) to Aruba provided by Aruba Tourism Authority.
- ARV of each Grand Prize is $3,200.00. Grand prize(s) will be awarded in the form of travel certificates, which will be valid for travel and may include traditional blackout periods and other restrictions. Blackout dates are December 22, 2019 – April 22, 2020. Vouchers must be used by November 22, 2020.
- Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at the sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If the winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If the winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2019, regardless of when the winner travels on the prize trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 78 Veronica Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours (9:00am – 5:00pm ET). Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to fifty-nine (59) On-Air Qualifying Prize winners will be selected and notified as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 2:00 PM ET on November 22, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Up to one (1) additional Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 2:00 PM ET on November 22, 2019, in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning an On-Air Qualifying Prize depend on the number and order of calls received. Odds of an On-Air Qualifying Prize winner winning a Grand Prize are 1 in 59. Odds of winning a Grand Prize via online entry depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to win an On-Air Qualifying Prize. On-Air Qualifying Prize winners need not listen to the Station or be present to win a Grand Prize. Online entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win a Grand Prize.
- Each Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers (if on-air Grand Prize winner forfeited); or from all remaining online entries (if online Grand Prize winner forfeited).
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at magic983.com.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 78 Veronica Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.