Magic 98.3 is turning up the “Holiday Heat” and giving you a chance to win a 4-day 3-night getaway to the All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, complete with round trip airfare for two! We’ll also throw in a $1,000 bucks Christmas Cash!
Listen for the cue to call at 8, 11, 1 and 4 and you’ll score a one week VIP Guest Pass for Retro Fitness, and be in the running to win!
Want a bonus chance to win? Follow us on Instagram @magic983 and post a photo of you wearing your favorite ugly Christmas Sweater with the Hashtag #UglySweater983 and you’ll be in the running! Instagram entries for Magic 98.3’s Holiday Heat must be posted no later than December 20th at 4 pm!
Punta Cana is known across the world for its stunning beaches, upscale hotels, romantic settings, and amazing golf courses, and you’ll get to experience all of these and more, at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, situated on pristine sugar white sands with lavish 5 star all-inclusive amenities and personal services, including 13 expansive pools, three swim-up bars, Epic eats at the resort’s 9 restaurants, and a larger than live Vegas-style casino, the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro Nightclub!
MAGIC 98.3’S HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO PUNTA CANA “HOLIDAY HEAT”
These rules apply to Magic 98.3’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana “Holiday Heat” December 2019 Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGQ-FM Magic 98.3 (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.magic983.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, December 2, 2019, and end on Friday, December 20, 2019.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on December 2, 2019, and ending on December 20, 2019, at approximately 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”), 11:00 AM ET, 1:00 PM ET and 4:00 PM ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 732-545-8275 will win an On-Air Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of the entrant’s call, the entrant will be required to provide all information requested including the entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once. Up to sixty (60) Qualifiers will be selected on-air. Potential Qualifiers will be notified at the time of their call.
- There will be up to a total of sixty (60) On-Air Qualifying Prize winners and two (2) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Middlesex, Somerset, or Union County, New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to sixty (60) On-Air Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each On-Air Qualifying Prize is a seven (7) day Guest Pass to Retro Fitness. Redeemable at Retro Fitness of Raritan, Manville, Hillsborough, North Brunswick and Hamilton, NJ. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each On-Air Qualifying Prize is $15. The guest pass will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Retro Fitness. A guest pass is not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will the guest pass be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Up to two (2), Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize consists of the following:
- Four Day (4-Day) / Three Night (3-Night) stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana - Km 28, #74, Bv. Turístico del Este, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic (standard room, double occupancy).
- An airfare voucher redeemable for up to one thousand dollars ($1,000) with Finn Partners valid for winner and guest’s airfare.
- One Thousand dollars ($1,000) issued in the name of the winner in the form a company check to be used by winner towards any travel expenses.
- ARV of each Grand Prize is $3,500.
- Grand Prize may include traditional blackout periods and other restrictions. STATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AIRFARE COSTS EXCEEDING ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000). WINNER AND GUEST WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AIRFARE COSTS EXCEEDING ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000).
- Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at the sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If the winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If the winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner will receive from the Station an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Grand Prize for the 2019 tax year regardless of when prize trip is taken.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 78 Veronica Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET). Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to sixty (60) On-Air Qualifying Prize winners will be selected and notified as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 4:00 PM ET on December 20, 2019, in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Up to one (1) additional Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 4:00 PM ET on December 20, 2019, in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning an On-Air Qualifying Prize depend on the number and order of calls received. Odds of an On-Air Qualifying Prize winner winning a Grand Prize are 1 in 60. Odds of winning a Grand Prize via online entry depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to win an On-Air Qualifying Prize. On-Air Qualifying Prize winners need not listen to the Station or be present to win a Grand Prize. Online entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win a Grand Prize.
- Each Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers (if on-air Grand Prize winner forfeited); or from all remaining online entries (if online Grand Prize winner forfeited).
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.magic983.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 78 Veronica Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.