SOMERSET COUNTY, NJ – In honor of Presidents’ Day, the Somerset County Park Commission is offering golf gift cards with a special 20 percent bonus from Wednesday, Feb. 16 through Monday, Feb. 21. For example, a gift card with a value of $120 will cost only $100, and a gift card with a value of $600 would cost only $500.
“Somerset County has some of the finest public golf courses in the country, and this gift card sale gives our visitors a great opportunity to start the year fully equipped and ready to go,” said Somerset County Park Commission Secretary- Director Geoffrey Soriano. “Treat yourself like a President and lock in a 20 percent discount for the whole golf season by purchasing a gift card at one of our golf shops or over the phone this weekend.”
Somerset County’s Golf Shops will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each of the six days of the sale. Visitors can stop by and purchase a gift card with 20 percent of value added on that can be used throughout the season for tee times, equipment, lessons, and more. For those who cannot make it to a golf shop during the sale, they can call the numbers below with a credit card and a gift card will be held at the shop or mailed to them.
Golf shop locations and phone numbers are:
- Green Knoll Golf Course, 587 Garretson Rd, Bridgewater | 908-722-1301
- Neshanic Valley Golf Course, 2301 South Branch Road, Branchburg | 908-369-8200
- Neshanic Valley Learning Center, 2303 S. Branch Rd, Branchburg | 908-369-8232
- Quail Brook Golf Course, 625 New Brunswick Road, Somerset | 732-560-9199
- Spooky Brook Golf Course, Spooky Brook Golf Course | 732-873-2242
- Warrenbrook Golf Course, 500 Warrenville Road, Warren | 908-754-8402
For locations and directions to the Somerset County Park Commission’s golf courses, visit www.somersetcountygolf.us/.
Gift cards can be used for tee times, lessons, equipment, and other items and services at the five courses operated by the Somerset County Park Commission but cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards or food and beverages or used in conjunction with other discounts or sales. Sales taxes are not collected on the gift card purchases but will be applied at the time of sale.