We are quickly approaching one year since our world was turned upside down due to COVID-19. With that being said, the New Jersey restaurants with outdoor seating available is what will continue to draw the crowds for months to come.
If you’re like me, you’ll most likely only consider restaurants with outdoor seating at this point in time. No matter what you’re preference is today, tomorrow, or a year from now, this is all about outdoor seating.
We’ve compiled a list of 10 local spots that we think you should check if you haven’t already.
- Arthur’s Steakhouse – North Brunswick
- B2 Bistro & Bar- New Brunswick
- El Toro Loco- South Plainsfield
- Esquina Latina Restaurant- New Brunswick
- The Frog & The Peach- New Brunswick
- Harvest Moon Brewery- New Brunswick
- Stage House Tavern- Somerset
- Salt Seafood & Oyster Bar- New Brunswick
- Steakhouse 85- New Brunswick
- Twenty / 20 Taphouse- Somerset