Governor Phil Murphy announced earlier this month that New Jersey is now on track to open six vaccine “mega-sites” across the state in January.
The mega-sites will further the expansion of New Jersey’s vaccine efforts and the continued movement through each priority group.
“We anticipate these sites also being able to accommodate the 1B category of essential workers, before moving to the 1C category of adults 65+ with high-risk medical conditions,” Murphy shared to Twitter. “With each successive wave, we will get closer to being able to open sites to the general public.
Six vaccine mega-sites to open January 2021:
- Bergen County: Meadowlands Complex
- Morris County: Rockaway Townsquare Mall
- Middlesex County: New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center
- Burlington County: Moorestown Mall
- Gloucester County: Rowan College of South Jersey
- Atlantic County: Atlantic City Convention Center