(JUNE 3 – RED BANK and OCEANPORT, NJ) The Count Basie Center for the Arts presents another, first-of-its kind “drive-in” concert experience on Sunday, July 12 with comedian Jim Gaffigan, live onstage at Monmouth Park, Oceanport. A previously-announced performance starring ‘Jersey shore legends Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes takes place Saturday, July 11.
Tickets for both Jim Gaffigan ($165 per vehicle, $225 / $200 gold circle) and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes ($150 per vehicle, $250 / $225 gold circle) go on sale Friday, June 5 at 10am exclusively via Ticketmaster.com and phone charge at 800-745-3000. Only touchless, mobile tickets administered through the Ticketmaster app (iOS | Android) will be valid for these performances.
A maximum of four (4) occupants will be permitted per vehicle.
“The efforts of Count Basie Center and Monmouth Park on behalf of NJPRF are deeply appreciated,” said Tammy Murphy, First Lady of New Jersey and founder of NJPRF. “In the few months since its inception, the Fund received an incredible outpouring of support from around the state, country and globe. Being a Monmouth County resident, it is especially encouraging to see cornerstones of our community stepping up to help those most impacted by the pandemic.”
Social distancing measures will operate in accordance with New Jersey guidelines:
• Vehicles will be spaced approximately 9’ apart. Windows may remain open at this distance.
• Cars will park in a staggered fashion to achieve spacing and best visibility.
• Patrons must remain inside their vehicle cabins.
• Patrons may only leave their vehicles only to use restrooms, and will be required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
• Portable, single-stall restrooms will be cleaned between patrons.
Additional information for these first-of-a-kind concert experiences:
• Passenger vehicles only. No motorcycles, buses, party buses, limousines, bicycles, or foot traffic allowed. ADA accessible vehicles will be permitted.
• All tickets are general admission and spots cannot be reserved.
• Events are rain or shine.
• Concert will take place in the Grandstand General Parking Lot. Cars must enter via Port-au-Peck Avenue. Specific directions below.
• Concessions information forthcoming. Alcohol will not be served.
• Absolutely no tailgating or out-of-vehicle gatherings.
• Attendees will be able to hear the concerts via stage audio and FM radio. Details day of show.
• Cars with more than four occupants will be turned away without refund.
• Vehicles are subject to search upon entry.
• No pets allowed.
Drive-In Live at Monmouth Park is produced by The Basie Presents and sponsored by World Subaru. Events benefit the Count Basie Center for the Arts, with a portion of concert and Monmouth Park proceeds going to the NJPRF.
State guidance on social distancing, public gatherings and certain procedures and practices is subject to change. The Basie Presents will keep customers informed of changes as they pertain to these events at thebasie.org/drivein and Monmouthpark.com.