The New Jersey Air National Guard is set to conduct a flyover across the state to honor front line workers on Tuesday, May 12.
The flight begins at 11:20 a.m. ET and will cover key COVID-19 locations across New Jersey including testing sites, state veteran homes, hospitals, and more.
According to the 177th Fighter Wing, NJANG Facebook page, the flyover will feature three F-16 Fighting Falcons from the 177th Fighter Wing and a KC-125R Stratontanker from the 108th Wing.
“Never underestimate the value of a morale boost when in combat. I want to thank the NJ Air Guard for its patriotic gesture and flyover in support of our first responder cohorts as we continue to battle COVID-19,” said Brig. Gen. Jemal Beale, Commander of the New Jersey National Guard and Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs. “Jersey Strong!”
Barring delays due to weather, air traffic or maintenance, residents can see the flyover at the following times and locations:
• Sea Girt – 11:30 a.m.
• PNC Arts Center – 11:35 a.m.
• Millstone – 11:40 a.m.
• NJ Convention Center – 11:45 a.m.
• Menlo Park – 11:46 – a.m.
• Kean University – 11:48 a.m.
• University Hospital – 11:48 a.m.
• Expo Center – 11:49 a.m.
• Bern County College/Paramus – 11:51 a.m.
• Vets Haven North – 12:01 p.m.
• New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs – 12:07 p.m.
• Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital – 12:13 p.m.
• U.S. Coast Guard Training Center – 12:27
• Atlantic City Convention Center – 12:32 p.m.
Listed times may vary slightly– #AirForceSalutes #AFFlyover