Insecure‘s season three finale took place almost a year and a half ago, and on Sunday (Apr. 12) season four of HBO’s hit show premiered. During season three of Insecure, Issa (Issa Rae) was job-hunting for her next gig and Molly (Yvonne Orji) was learning to accept responsibility in her relationships and at work.
There were also huge character shifts for Insecure’s other characters, Kelli (Natasha Rothwell), Tiffany (Amanda Seales), Dro (Sarunas J. Jackson), Lawrence (Jay Ellis), and Daniel (Y’lan Noel). During the season four premiere of Insecure, things took a shocking turn.
Here’s what we learned: (Warning: The following contains spoilers for the season four premiere of Insecure.)
- Issa and Molly had a “self-care Sunday,” which during the self-care soiree it was revealed that Issa is man-less.
- Issa and Molly’s “self-care” consists of yoga and partaking in cannabis.
- Molly is currently “having fun” with Andrew. However, she’s being stressed out at work.
- Issa feels outdone by Condola who’s been recruiting major brands.
- Tiffany is very pregnant.
- Condola and Issa found out about their connection to Lawrence, and things get a little awkward.
- Lawrence ensured Condola that him coming to Issa’s block party would be fine. However, it wasn’t.
- Andrew is seeing other people in addition to Molly, which Molly wasn’t pleased about.
- Issa’s mixer went downhill after the porta-potties got broken.