Today is the first day of fall but with temps getting up near 90, it doesn’t feel as though a change of seasons is near. Traveling down my driveway this morning I did notice leaves had fallen down. That is a sure sign that fall is indeed coming one of these days! Although I do wish for a few more weekends to enjoy the pool, I am also excited for the crisp cool air and the taste of hot apple cider and homemade apple cider donuts.
10 EXCITING THINGS ABOUT FALL according to a new study.
1. The change in the weather … 44%
2. Football season is back … 37%
3. All things pumpkin spice … 37%
4. The leaves changing colors … 35%
5. Lower electricity bills … 29%
6. Going apple picking … 23%
7. Drinking warm drinks… 22%
8. My favorite TV shows are back on the air.. 20%
9. Thanksgiving … 20%
10. Wearing sweaters and comfier clothing … 1 9%
Happy Fall – Maryann Morgan – Joel and Maryann in the Morning