Who Doesn’t Love a Good Piece Of Fudge?
I came across this recipe and am going to give it a try before I bring it to our work Pot Luck Lunch. I’ve learned to try recipes first since I brought a few failed recipes to parties! It looks quick and easy, and I like easy recipes! So if have have some time and are craving fudge, why not give this a try.
3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2-3 teaspoons mint extract (not peppermint)
green food coloring
3/4 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
1. Line an 8×8 square pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Let
rest for 1 minute then check to see if melted. If needed microwave for another 30-45 seconds.
Stir chocolate until all lumps are gone.
3. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and mint extract. Add food coloring to desired color. Once
completely mixed, let cool for a few minutes then fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
4. Press fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining mini chocolate chips on top and gently press
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to set before cutting into squares.
6. Store in an airtight container. ENJOY!