Join Magic 98.3's Cindy Vero and the Magic Street Team at Somerville Craft Beer Fest presented by Tapastre and Project PUB on Sunday, June 24th from 3pm to 5pm for free Magic prizes, entertaining Magic music, and more! Don't forget to keep your phone charged at the event with the Saint Peter's University Hospital Charging Station!
Dates & Time:
- Saturday June 23rd, 2018 - 12 pm - 9 pm
- Sunday June 24th, 2018 - 12 pm - 7 pm
Pricing: Admission is $10 if purchased in advance via Eventbrite; $15 at the door and includes your sample mug.
- Samples (4 oz) are priced between $1 and $4
- Full pours will be between $5 and $8.
- The event is cash only, no credit cards.
- Live music on stage all day. Great food from local downtown Somerville restaurants.
- Division Cafe, Court House Sub Shop, The Good Donut Shop and Tasteofpolandnj will be among the food vendors that day with more to come.
- Live Paint & Sip classes on Saturday and Sunday.
- Giant Beer Pong tournament!
- Dunk Tank for charity and more!
Breweries announced so far:
Brotherton Brewing Company, Angry Erik Brewing, 902 Brewing Co., Kane Brewing Company, Allagash Brewing Company, Stone Brewing, Founders Brewing Co., Cape May Brewing Co., Three 3's Brewing, Lord Hobo Brewing Co, Sixpoint, Dogfish Head, Icarus Brewing Co., Melick's Town Farm, Tröegs Independent Brewing, Czig Meister Brewing Company, Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company, Ironbound Hard Cider , Downeast Cider House, Carton Brewing, Brix City Brewing, Flying Dog Brewery, Maine Beer Company & Cypress Brewing Company
Event is open to all ages, 21+ with ID to drink. Children 12 and under are free, 12-20 must purchase a non-drinker admission for $5.Anyone under 18 must have parental supervision. No strollers allowed. No dogs allowed this year, sorry guys. Not fair to the pups to be stuck on that hot asphalt all day. Please enjoy responsibly.
Be sure to follow the event page on Facebook for updates whenever they become available!