Join Magic 98.3's street team at the 10th annual Bike Ride For Amy on Sunday, June 4th from 7:30 AM until 12:00 PM at South Brunswick High School in Monmouth Junction. Come on out to work up a sweat for a good cause, and make sure you stop by the Magic 98.3 table to win some prizes, listen to some music, and even charge your phone using the Saint Peter's University Hospital Charging Station!
Get involved — bring a friend – develop a team … and know that your participation can help women throughout our central NJ communities who are not able to afford potentially life-saving measures to detect breast cancer early, when it’s most treatable. Help us fight – and win – the battle against the devastating effects of breast cancer.
Online registration is now open. Click, “Register Now” to register, to make a donation, or become a sponsor!
Breakfast (pre-ride) & Lunch (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.) for all registered participants!
Registration fees include:
- $80 for the 50-mile ride and the 35-mile ride: This registration fee includes a special 2017 – 10th Anniversary Bike Ride for Amy riding Jersey** for all 50-mile and 35-mile participants (see below to view this special 10th anniversary jersey!)
- $30 for the 25-mile and the 15-mile ride: This registration fee includes a Bike Ride for Amy T-Shirt.
- Also – New Optional Registration this year: $80 (rather than $30) registration fee for the 25-mile and 15-mile participants who want a special 10th Anniversary Bike Ride for Amy riding jersey** instead of the T-shirt.
** Please keep in mind: register by March 31, 2017 to be guaranteed a special 2017 riding jersey. For registration after that date, jerseys will be available while our supply lasts.
IMPORTANT: All participants are strongly encouraged to raise a minimum of $140 — the price of one mammogram.
The Bike Ride for Amy offers four separate routes:
- a challenging 50-mile ride through the Sourlands (2017 route changes);
- a hilly 35-mile ride;
- a comfortable; flat 25-mile ride (2017 route changes); and
- a short, flat 15-mile course (great for beginners – YOU CAN DO IT!)
Ride Start Times (check-in begins one hour before start time):
- 7:30 a.m. – 50-mile ride
- 9:00 a.m. — 35-mile ride
- 10:00 a.m. – 15- & 25-mile ride
Sponsorships are important to help us reach our goal — check out opportunities and benefits for sponsorhips!
For more information, please visit AmyFoundation.org!