The Center for Vocational Rehabilitation will be hosting their Annual Golf Outing on Tuesday, June 20th at the Woodlake Country Club in Lakewood.
Opportunities to get involved or contribute to this event include:
- Attend the Awards Luncheon for which includes a lunch and a one-hour open bar: $40
- Become a hole sponsor: $100.
- Participate as a golfer which includes a breakfast, 2 drink tickets, a golf cart, lunch, and a one-hour open bar: $150
- Register a group of four golfers with the amenities included above: $575
- Become a Corporate Sponsor which includes all of the registered golfers' amenities plus a banner to be displayed at the event, a sign as a hole sponsor, and advertisement ads on our Facebook page and company website for an entire year.
To register or for more information, please contact Holly at (732) 759-5843 or Diane at (732) 544-1800 Ext. 231
CVR operates a One Stop Center consisting of a Behavioral Health program, Supported Employment Program, Autism Academy, Career Academy, and a Production Center. Each day Center for Vocational Rehabilitation brings dignity to those who might otherwise not enjoy the respect every human being deserves. For over fifty years the Center has provided what people with disabilities need most for self-respect and the esteem of others.
CVR's mission is, “To promote social independence, quality of life and maximum vocational potential for all persons with special needs.”
Our staff works together to ensure that the people we serve receive proper guidance and training throughout their stay, thus becoming positive contributors to the community’s workforce.